11.5.13

En ángulo octubre

⎡Woman when I've raised hell, you're gonna know it. There won't be a shadow of doubt in your bright little mind. No pictures left hangin' only lonely unpainted nails. Ah Honey you'll connect those dots read the writin' on the walls. Woman when I've raised hell, heaven knows you're gonna know it. Don't make me rule this home with the back of my hand. Just let me sit alone in this chair, my own make believe little throne. Ah Honey and collect the thoughts that'll help me to stand. Honestly, why can't you just let it be and let me quietly drink myself to sleep. I said honestly, it's not what it appears to be but only memories that ain't got shit to do with you. Woman when I've raised hell, you're gonna know it. There won't be a shadow of doubt in your bright little mind. No pictures left hangin' only lonely unpainted nails. Ah Honey you'll connect those dots read the writtin' on the wall. Woman when I've raised hell, there won't be a star left untouched in your sky when my lightening crashes across that night. No shadows of doubt or of turnin' in that questioning' little mind, just a burnin' rekindled truth and one single agonizin' blinding white light. 'Cuz honestly, Honey you are the Queen but you had better leave or I will be forced to be King. So now quietly, without questions or screams. Just gently leave it well enough alone. Woman when I've raised hell, you of all people are gonna know it. There'll be nothin' not nailed down left unturned in this home. Then your old friend silence will creep back into this pettiest of all places. He'll ask you again, "Which is better or for worse, livin' with me or livin' with all my ghosts?" Honestly, why can't you just let it be and let me quietly drink myself to sleep. Honestly, it's not what it appears to be but only memories that ain't got shit to do with you. Woman when I've raised hell, heaven knows you're gonna know it. There won't be a shadow of doubt in your bright little mind. No pictures left hangin' only lonely unpainted nails. Ah Honey you'll connect those dots read the writin' on the walls.⎦





*Woman, When I`ve Raised Hell. Josh T. Pearson, 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario