18.3.10

Un día obvio


Q: Did you used to make mix tapes for girls?

A: Always. That was always the first step to wooing a girl. If you draw a drawing on a cassette and go the whole hog and everything. But you better make sure you like the girl because it's a very powerful medium.

Q: It must have worked because you got Liv Tyler and Kate Moss to sing on your album.
A: Gibby and I have both been friends with Kate for a long time, so he got her to come in and do the vocals. Liv did a B-side on my solo record, and when it came out she called me and asked why I put it on the B-side, so I told her she would be on the next album I made.



* Evan Dando. Aidin Vaziri para Pop Quiz. 07.06.09.

1 comentario:

  1. Adoro a E.D., incluso antes de darme cuenta que el de la imagen era él ya me gustaba!;D

    ResponderEliminar